Bonas, a leading international diamond tender house based in Antwerp, will hold a gemstone tender alongside the February Bangkok Gems & Jewellery Fair (BGJF) for the very first time at the IMPACT Challenger Center, Bangkok, the group announced in a press release.
Viewings will also take place during the March Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair. The event is being organized with the support of the Asia Gem Center in Bangkok. Bonas will offer gemstones to discerning jewellers, jewelry manufacturers, wholesalers and brand houses who are looking for special one-off pieces to add to their collection. This tender will feature approximately 500 lots of precious colored gemstones. Key highlights include an impressive range of both certified and uncertified, heated and unheated Rubies, Sapphires, Paraiba Tourmaline and other fine coloured gems.
Some of the key pieces in the tender include:
- Ruby 8.88ct Oval, Pakistan, No Heat, certified, pinkish-red
- Ruby 5.22ct Cushion, Burma, No Heat, GRS cert, pigeon blood
- Ruby 4.02ct Oval, Mozambique, No Heat, GRS cert, pigeon blood
- Ruby 4.01ct Cushion, Mozambique, No Heat, GIT & GRS cert, pigeon blood
- Sapphire 14.33ct Oval, Burma, No Heat, SSEF & GRS cert, royal blue
- Sapphire 14.90ct Oval, Burma, No Heat, SSEF & GRS cert, royal blue
- Paraiba Tourmaline 5.26ct, Trilliant, Mozambique, certified, blue
- Padparadscha 23.74ct, Oval, Sri Lanka, No Heat, certified, pinkish-orange
Full details of all the goods will be available towards the end of January 2020. Participation in the tender is on a registration basis. The sale will close on Thursday 5th March at 11.00 Antwerp (CET) time and will be an online highest bid tender via www.bonascolouredgems.com.