Russia diamond-mining giant Alrosa's shareholders at their Annual General Meeting decided to allocate 100% of free cash flow for the second half of 2018 to the period-end dividend – 30.3 billion rubles, or approximately $480 million. Taking into account the nearly $692 million (43.7 billion rubles) in dividends the company paid for the first half-year of 2018 (equaling $0.09 or RUB 5.93 per share), the total dividend for 2018 will amount a record $1.17 billion (RUB 73.9 billion) or $0.16 (RUB 10.04) per share. Combined, the miner allocated a total of 80% of free cash flow for 2018 is allocated for dividends.
The dividend follows the Supervisory Board's approval of a new version of the Company’s Dividend Policy at its meeting held on 24 June 2019. On 23 April 2019, ALROSA’s Supervisory Board recommended that the General Shareholders’ Meeting distribute 100% of the free cash flow.
Today, the Annual General Meeting of Alrosa Shareholders announced the newly elected Supervisory Board:
1. Maria Vladimirovna GORDON (Independent Director) – Member of the Supervisory Board of PJSC Moscow Exchange, Member of the Supervisory Board of PJSC Polyus;
2. Evgenia Vasilievna GRIGORIEVA – Minister of Property and Land Affairs of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
3. Kirill Alexandrovich DMITRIEV – CEO, JSC Russian Direct Investment Fund Managing Company;
4. Andrey Ivanovich DONETS (previously not a member of the Supervisory Board) – First Deputy General Director of Autonomous Nonprofit Organization Far East Investment and Export Agency;
5. Sergei Yefimovich DONSKOY (previously not a member of the Supervisory Board) –Member of the Board of Directors of JSC INC-Capital, Adviser to CEO of Irkutsk Oil Company, LLC;
6. Sergey Sergeevich IVANOV – Chief Executive Officer – Chairman of the Executive Committee of PJSC ALROSA;
7. Andrey Vilievich KARKHU (previously not a member of the Supervisory Board) –Adviser to Head of the Municipal Entity of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) Anabar National (Dolgan- Evenki) Ulus (District);
8. Dmitry Vladimirovich KONOV (Independent Director) – Chairman of the Management Board of PJSC SIBUR Holding;
9. Galina Maratovna MAKAROVA (Independent Director);
10. Sergey Vasilyevich MESTNIKOV – General Director, Non-profit Organization Target Fund of Future Generations of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
11. Alexey Vladimirovich MOISEEV – Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
12. Aysen Sergeevich NIKOLAEV – Head of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
13. Anton Germanovich SILUANOV – First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation – Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation;
14. Vladimir Victorovich SOLODOV – Chairman of the Government of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia);
15. Oleg Romanovich FEDOROV (Independent Director) – Member of the Board of Directors of PJSC IDGC of the North-West.